Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it's a bad idea to charge the lume with a UV light? :ugh2:
Think it okay every once in a while, consistantly maybe not as much. SuperLuminova and Lumibrite do have a finite life. I would say every once in a while is okay. However sunlight is much more intense... meant that tongue in cheek, now feeling so low I could play handball against a curb...

I do have older watches with lumibright that do not glow as intense or long as they once did, but they're 25 - 30 years old.

I do charge my rolex and omega's occasionally, but not every night. However services typically involve dial and hand replacement...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry and I've talked to everybody here and they all agree that we're not going to accept your apology. The board has said the only way that you could make this up is to give me a watch, now I don't think that's really fair but that's what the board said.You don't need to check with them, I've already done that and don't pay any attention to any following posts.
Be careful, I may just do that! Be aware the cost to fix it may be more than buying a new one!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good ol Timex for @Snattlerake
7F0D9A7A-07C4-403A-881F-8E4AD6C8EE97.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom