Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 452255
Timex is running pretty good. Really like the patina on this one . I have another with a brown dial that I need to figure out why it is not running but have a couple others ahead of it. 8
That strap looks familiar. Did it happen to come off another watch by chance? lol.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Adam took a look at it. I wouldn’t mind putting a chinesium movement in it and just enjoying it.
It's going to need a replacement main plate. It was fixable, but not super easy to find the replacement plate. I looked it up, found some options and discussed prices although I cannot remember what it cost at the time. Ultimately it was decided to leave it alone for now.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That strap looks familiar. Did it happen to come off another watch by chance? lol.
No. But it was inspired by another ...
20240210_084058.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the correct crystal? I just realized I have the same watch but different crystal...View attachment 452971
It is. They are difficult to find so when crystals are replaced most of the time a regular non-faceted crystal is installed. I did the same thing with mine until I was able to source a faceted replacement.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Monday: Navitimer.View attachment 453023
The date is a pain to set, fortunately stopped on the 8th of the month last I wore it.
BTW, This has the "clearest" Crystal of any watch that I have owned. At times it appears I could touch the hands and dial. Pictures help, but I have found some no matter how clear actually do the "ownership experience" justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom