Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I expected a response like "your mom's house" from someone on here but noooooo :)
Ha. Sometimes I am that way but was too busy and too tired for quick wit. But it was my wife’s dads moms house if that makes you fee better :). Wasn’t born a farmer buy married into it. It’s my second job or first during planting or harvest season.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s how these things trend, buuut, I asked because I have a couple P&K contacts and am in nw Oklahoma quite regularly. I could bring or pick up
Parts if needed
Well thank you. Western Equipment in Altus is our main and probably closest dealer. If you noticed we were offloading directly into the semi which takes more time but Saturday morning started out with a leaking auger cylinder on the grain cart. We will probably be done with harvest before it gets fixed.

Matratliff

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is dealing with Chrono24?
Very good. Easy process and fair fees for the service. Selling to a global market definitely doesn’t hurt. Just have to make sure you calculate the shipping cost accordingly and research before agreeing to a price. The shipping fees to other countries can be insane

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Green has been showing up a lot lately, so....
20240610_092740.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom