Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the used market is 2500-3000
That seems low from what I’ve seen. Depending on the year and finish/strap, $4000-6000. The Navitimer seems to hold its value more than other Breitling offerings. For example, my 30 year old Chronomat looks great and runs great, but I doubt it would sell for much more than $1500. Upsetting considering a new Chronomat is $8-11k. Especially upsetting because a new Submariner is the same price and a 30 year old Sub is worth $6-7k. Alas, the power of Rollies…

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Navitimer comes in multiple forms, day date, gmt, chronograph, chronograph gmt.to make it even worse sizes from 39 to 46 mm. Even worse, not only does Breitling sell the model, Sinn bought the rights and I have seen an exact copy of mine that said "Sinn" instead of "Breitling." So, how much It worth? It's scratch free, 100% optical coating on the sapphire crystal,, runs within 2-3 seconds per day. I have box and papers as well. All of that adds to the value. Is it $1500 or $10,000? Would depend on how badly I want to sell it and the market.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240628_053737.jpg

Doxa GMT. Really is orange, fluorescent light makes it look red.

Latest posts

Top Bottom