Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a Horween shell cordovan single pass strap from House of Straps earlier this week and got to wear it for the first time today. The buckle shown in the photo is a titanium Fluco buckle from Holbens.

20240828_171956.jpg

20240828_172031.jpg

20240828_170036.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I this pic reminded me, I actually stopped by R&R today and met the fellas there. Cool guys. We spoke about watches for a bit and I had to keep my wallet in my pocket after seeing @rjbrooks7's Bell & Ross in their display. I liked that watch when he had it on OSA, but the money was needed for something else at the time. One of the guys there went in the back and brought out some of his personal watches. I was trying to talk him out of his old 50's Tudor that would make for an awesome restoration project. Sadly it wasn't for sale. He was just showing it off!

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that dial. Reminds me of the bezel of a watch I’m waiting on…
Like the bezel, however letters on it require my stronger readers. As for action it's not too tight, not to loose, and very positive. It does have the feeling of Titanium, but better than the other two Titanium watches I have, not as good as the "No Time To Die" 007 Omega 300m. If I had the Choice between the Zelos and a $1200 Seiko, I'd take the Zelos.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the bezel, however letters on it require my stronger readers. As for action it's not too tight, not to loose, and very positive. It does have the feeling of Titanium, but better than the other two Titanium watches I have, not as good as the "No Time To Die" 007 Omega 300m. If I had the Choice between the Zelos and a $1200 Seiko, I'd take the Zelos.
How’s the mesh bracelet on the No Time 300 in comparison to another modern Seamaster bracelet?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How’s the mesh bracelet on the No Time 300 in comparison to another modern Seamaster bracelet?
I've handled the 007 300M, but haven't worn for any length of time. Some claim the mesh bracelet to be comfortable but too thick because of the clasp. Bought the Summer Blue 300M Instead. However have seen some sexy prices on the 007 one, may pull the trigger on it, but have been really liking the moonwatch. The Moonwatch is 42 mm and wears small (I've tried it on.) I like the latest bracelet and may get that. Another Diver for me is probably overly redundant. This one scratches the itch for a new watch and quite honestly looks much better in person that the photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom