Chicago PD Confiscates Gun From CCL Holder Who Used It to Defend Her Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that you mentioned a Staccato is of no consequence to me lol, I don't carry one. I was talking about the poor mentality of being fearful of losing an "expensive" gun, when you should just worry about getting home. Staccato obviously lives rent free though, and again, more power to ya on your CZ chest thumping. Just wait till you figure out what CGW does with one.
Sign me up for a stacatto rent free! I’ll add a few others too :)

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that you mentioned a Staccato is of no consequence to me lol, I don't carry one. I was talking about the poor mentality of being fearful of losing an "expensive" gun, when you should just worry about getting home. Staccato obviously lives rent free though, and again, more power to ya on your CZ chest thumping. Just wait till you figure out what CGW does with one.
So it was the bedazzled jeans comparison then to each his.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would expect the same thing to happen here in okie land if a person is involved is a self defense shooting.

The police do not know what happened etc etc, expect to go into cuffs and in the back seat of a patrol unit and your weapon taken at the minimum.

If ruled self defense by the DAs office then I would expect your weapon to be returned.
And that is why you STFU.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poors gonna poor. Cope.
Poor's**
That was a very predictable response, you had already used the mix of capital and lower case for the "MaUh".
My comparison wasn't an attack on your ego. Like I said to each his own. Some people find it amusing to mix their pants up with their wife's.
Have a nice weekend and be safe.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor's**
That was a very predictable response,

I agree, it's not as witty as "tHEy WeAR wOMeN's jEAnS!!"....... but damn..... you got the poverty mentality nailed lol. Always triggered about the price of what other people carry and shoot, because they think they can do it cheaper...... when nobody really cares. Got back to my original comment and you'll be ok.

Cheers!

yotemarvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s come to my attention that the gun could have been taken as evidence by the police. After the case has been investigated, the gun could then be returned. The article didn’t make reference to this possibility.
According to our local sheriff, here in Oklahoma the local police or OSBI cannot take your firearm in a self defense shooting unless you are charged with a crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom