Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a Public Service Announcement for the Swatch enthusiasts: Swatch finally posted 4 of the Moonswatch models for sale online now instead of having to do a FTF in a store. Mission to the Moon model closely mirrors its counterpart, the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch. Not trying to start a debate about "is it worth it" or "they are overpriced" but, they have never been available online until now. I have really enjoyed mine and it brings back memories of having one as a kid.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a Public Service Announcement for the Swatch enthusiasts: Swatch finally posted 4 of the Moonswatch models for sale online now instead of having to do a FTF in a store. Mission to the Moon model closely mirrors its counterpart, the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch. Not trying to start a debate about "is it worth it" or "they are overpriced" but, they have never been available online until now. I have really enjoyed mine and it brings back memories of having one as a kid.

I like the pale blue one.
1725632491105.png
I clicked on it ... "Welcome to _______."

Of course, I snickered, because I'm really just a child masquerading as an adult.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw an interesting piece in the guy that clipped the street light pole in front of my office with his F150…looked like a knock it DayDate case with no movement or crystal. Just an empty case. Wish I could’ve got a pic. Homeless woman tried to break in last night and took out two of our cameras and trashed a fence shackle. Another homeless person used the front sidewalk as a potty this morning (explosive number 2). Now this. Fred Rogers’s hood ain’t got nothin on mine!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
60’s Benrus recently completed. Got the watch for 20 bucks on eBay, it needed a lot of work, but after all parts I’m only in this thing for $41.

Thankfully the labor was free, haha!

View attachment 508408
Just finished the video... That is an great looking watch.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You know what gives it that beautiful blue color? Methane, a large component of flatulence...
Well, we have to wear our boots around here quite a bit for the other part of flatulence and methane..... And we don't have blue skys .... wait, what? :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom