Which would you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Getting a gun past wifey? If you have a lot of guns you can smuggle one in. If not, you will either be screwed or quite possibly not be screwed, if you know what I mean.

Know exactly what you mean! I have been put on notice right now. No more guns, so now I just buy them for my son. (he's 10) He got a really nice new Benelli 20 Gauge Pump Shotgun this weekend as well! :woohoo1:

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of the 3 you mentioned and I have shot all three, own two, the Bersa is the most reliable and comforatable to shoot. Which is important when practicing, you will not shoot what is not comfortable to shoot. I carry the Bersa concealed everyday and have shot all kinds of ammo through it, no, I repeat, not one single failure of any kind. I cannot say that of the higher end models I own.

I own a Bersa 380, Bersa UC 9, Bersa UC 45. The 380 I own does not like Speer Gold Dots, but other than that, not one failure on anyone of the 3 Bersas

I own Kahrs, SIGs, Beretas and all are reliable, but I cannot say I have never had a failure.

Glocks just do not fit me, fingers are too big and do not feel right at all on the grips.

Reaction score
Having fired all 3 extensively, I'd still go with the 709 Slim. I recently purchased one and love it. If you get a chance, read the review that I posted about the 709 last night. I'm extremely happy with mine. It's very concealable, has a great trigger and is well made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom