Which would you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risky_Rooster

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase. I own a pf-9 with a belt clip and a hogue hand-all grip and pinky extension on the mag. I highly recommend the grip and belt-clip accessories. Their cheap and they make the weapon tollerable to shoot + concealable without any need for a holster.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase. I own a pf-9 with a belt clip and a hogue hand-all grip and pinky extension on the mag. I highly recommend the grip and belt-clip accessories. Their cheap and they make the weapon tollerable to shoot + concealable without any need for a holster.

iv got the exact same set up, agree 100%:clap3:... have fun with your new toy and be safe:fullauto:....

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:hithead:

Easy Noob. Koolaid is reserved for Obama-worshipping fools, not 2nd Ammendment-suporting "Glock lovers".:D If you haven't tried them, don't knock them. Save your ill-directed disdain for something more deserving.

No disdain here! Haven't owned one, and have shot a couple. Just never had the oportunity to own one yet. You guys that own them don't seem to cut loose of them when I have the funds to buy one. No sweat tho, I plan on looking at what my gun shop buddy has avaibale. May have the first Glock that I need to own this weekend. :thumb:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No disdain here! Haven't owned one, and have shot a couple. Just never had the oportunity to own one yet. You guys that own them don't seem to cut loose of them when I have the funds to buy one. No sweat tho, I plan on looking at what my gun shop buddy has avaibale. May have the first Glock that I need to own this weekend. :thumb:

Good hunting! There are always Glocks for sale in the OSA classifieds. When you get enough posts under your belt, you will be amazed at the variety and quality of the weapons available.

SevenSixTwo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Definitely save for the xd, glock, or my favorite the m&p. You will be shooting a more common caliber and all the full size magazines are compatible with the smaller guns. The keltech is a pain to shoot and doesn't feed hollowpoings reliably, the Taurus is okay but their customer service reeks, and the bersa is just an odd gun without much aftermarket support.

SevenSixTwo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Plus any open ended ccw holster that is made for the compact version of xd, glock, or m&p will also carry the fullsize version. I recommend the crossbreed supertuck.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had and carried the PF9 until recently. If size/weight are the most important factor, that's your gun. However, I feel like the Bersa is a touch more... solid. Just feels like more gun to me. Now, with that said, I never felt like I was carrying an inferior product with the Kel-Tec. In a bit over a year I never had a jam, ftf, etc. Not one.

I've made the change to the Ruger SR9c and like it.

buck45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a S&W 442, a Ruger LCP and a Kel-Tek PF9. I prefer the Kel-Tek. I have several different methods of carry depending on cloths and the Kel Tek works with all of them. It just disappears no matter where I have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom