Which would you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had and carried the PF9 until recently. If size/weight are the most important factor, that's your gun. However, I feel like the Bersa is a touch more... solid. Just feels like more gun to me. Now, with that said, I never felt like I was carrying an inferior product with the Kel-Tec. In a bit over a year I never had a jam, ftf, etc. Not one.

I've made the change to the Ruger SR9c and like it.

i like the grip of the bersa a lot better than the keltec...:yikes2:

tdkitch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
personally i have done this exact research you are in the middle of. i have decided that the kel tec pf9 is the best bang for the buck. simply put you can purchase the pf9, a belt clip, slip on grip and laser sight for around $500 new. the pf9 is simply the smallest and easiest to conceal in its price range. You must feed quality ammo as it is a bit stubborn if you use cheap ammo. Now if you want a real quality ccw you might consider the kahr pm9 or 40 this is a great deal more money but is high quality as of late.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, thank you to all that have recommended different options. I did go get the Keltek PT11 this weekend. It is used, but the price was right. Had no problems with it. Seems to be a good gun for the money.

Did look at some new Glocks. Not a bunch to choose from where I was shopping, but I am interested in many more toys now!:hypnotize: Now, what is the best way to get them in the house without the wife using one of them on me?:fullauto:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Getting a gun past wifey? If you have a lot of guns you can smuggle one in. If not, you will either be screwed or quite possibly not be screwed, if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom