Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a fast response this time, they sent back that my application could take until the end of Sept if there are any extenuating circumstances, and of I haven't heard back by then to contact them again.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took 6 days from the Garfield County Sheriffs Office to get to OSBI, which to me that seems like the biggest issue everyone has had the Sheriff's Office taking forever to send out the applications.

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
*86 TCSO/76 OSBI Sent an email last night to OSBI and got this response this morning.

Your application has been completed. You can expect a letter by mail from us within the next couple of weeks.
Thank you,
OSBI SDA Unit

Called the TCSO to check and see if they had it and they said it is taking 120 days and I haven't hit 90 days yet.
We shall see.

Cusingeorge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the call from the CCSO yesterday morning, so from the day I filled out the paperwork at the Sheriff's Office to then was 114 days. They told me they've been receiving quite a few so I maybe the OSBI has more hands on the process now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom