Who makes the best Kydex IWB...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using Comp-Tac holsters for years... The one I like was called the Shirt Tucker, I think it's called the Infidel now. Anything they make is outstanding and their customer service is second to none.

You realize that non of this makes any difference if you sell off the gun before any holster can even be delivered... lol.

Et tu Brute'? :ugh2:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comp-Tac CTAC if you just have to have all kydex... Raven's are awesome, but they have a 60-70 day wait time last I checked...

Blade-Tech makes a fine product as well, but didn't like it as much as my Raven...

That said, and I gotta say it, reconsider the Comp-Tac MTAC... I have one for my EDC and I will not wear another holster... The leather backing isn't near as big as it looks on the site and I've had it the majority of the summer and it's like it's not there no matter how hot it's gotten...
It's hands down the best holster I've ever owned...

There I said it ;)
I have a CTAC and a MTAC for my Glock 22. I wear the CTAC when it is cooler and I wear a undershirt. I wear the MTAC when it is hotter. I like them both. Comp-Tac is also a good company to do business with.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, because with Kydex, the sweat runs off of it. With leather, it soaks it up so you feel it all day and then eventually, you have a dry rot issue to deal with.

Don't get me wrong...I love my leather...just not in my britches. :disappoin

I have not had any problem with the leather soaking up too much sweat. Kydex is a little too rough for for my bare skin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom