Who makes the best Kydex IWB...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Compatc Minotaur.

From the day you punch in your order it will take 3 maybe 4 days to have it in your sweaty little mitts.

Still waiting on mine, been a week so far. Supposed to have gone to the post office yesterday. Not complaining, still fast, and I assume its because it was for a P7, so not a popular model. Just expect it to take every bit of the max times on everything, mine did, 24 hours to process order, once processed 24 to go to production, 3 to be produced, etc

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine, been a week so far. Supposed to have gone to the post office yesterday. Not complaining, still fast, and I assume its because it was for a P7, so not a popular model. Just expect it to take every bit of the max times on everything, mine did, 24 hours to process order, once processed 24 to go to production, 3 to be produced, etc

Something like a P7 I can see a delay on though I figured they would have the stuff sitting on the shelf. Call them. They were very helpful when I had and issue and some questions with some of my stuff.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom