Who makes the best Kydex IWB...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that I've "ruled it out" per se, it just looks so damned HOT because of that big ol leather backing! :ugh2:

Crossbreed Supertuck? I know, it has the big leather backing, but it really isn't hot. They'll let you send it back if you don't like it, and turnaround time is about a week in my experience.

This. I've carried my XD45 working in 110F weather sweatin' so bad it looked like a woman's water broke in my pants... still didn't notice the gun and holster.

Totally off subject but why did you get an XD?????

I want to ask the same thing. This is so out of character for you.

Did you forget to take your pills one day? :bolt:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally off subject but why did you get an XD?????

I want to ask the same thing. This is so out of character for you.

Did you forget to take your pills one day? :bolt:

I dunno. :scratch: It felt so damned good in my hand. :anyone:

After shooting it today...I think I might have made a bad choice. :grumble:

I mean...don't get me wrong. It was accurate enough and it did everything it was suppossed to do. It's just...aw hell...I can't explain it. :rolleyes2

I'm in serious need for some therapy. :screwy:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean...don't get me wrong. It was accurate enough and it did everything it was suppossed to do. It's just...aw hell...I can't explain it. :rolleyes2

Get ready for the sale. I give you 2 weeks.:rotflmao:

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno. :scratch: It felt so damned good in my hand. :anyone:

After shooting it today...I think I might have made a bad choice. :grumble:

I'm in serious need for some therapy. :screwy:

I know what you mean.

Ya know whenever i had bought one of those, XD .40 tactical flavor, it felt awesome in the hand and everything and yea it shot well. but shooting it right next to a Glock 19 well i'll just say it was traded within that same week.

But there are a lot of happy owners out there and even said that now im on the M&P series pistols and havent looked back. Still have much respect for glocks but i do love my M&P's.

Either way back on topic i have a supertuck made for my M&P 9c that was worn all summer long and then some. Never got hot but i usually wear a A frame undershirt most of the time but even still it wasn't bad with just a shirt on over the weapon.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get ready for the sale. I give you 2 weeks.:rotflmao:

Two weeks? :pms2:

Hell, I just gave it to a buddy of mine who is going to the Ada gun show this weekend and told him to sell it for me.

So it didn't even last ONE week! :loser:

Thanks for all the advice guys, but we might as well close this one down. The XD is more than likely gone for good. :selfangel

I think I'll stick to my wheelguns. They feel right when I hold 'em...and when I shoot 'em. ;)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it, I thought I would get alot closer than that. We need to start a bracket and make some money off of ya GED.

Oh well...them's the breaks!

awww.movieactors.com_photos_stars_christopher_lloyd_goin_south.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I have had good luck with FIST products.

http://www.fist-inc.com/

They are good, concealing holsters, and they are also very rigid, hence they stay open, but one disadvantage of kydex is that it tends to be very hard on the gun's finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom