Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cmon dennis, im aware of Obamas record, but his record, poor or not will not sway his base. Obama only needs a few undecideds to swing this election.

Romney on the other hand must get his ALL of his base plus the majority of Independents. Tonight showed his plan, policies and record is weak.

The POTUS base will be AWOL on November 6.....jmo ymmv

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey ****, I'm still undecided.
im not speaking for Ridgehunter, but why are you undecided? Romney or Obama aint gonna change anything they say at this point. The only thing new might be a quote taken out of context or maybe an open mic slip.

Both of these guys are the same old, same old.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one said not to count their votes. Romney just said there are 47% who will vote for Obama no matter what Romney does or says. He also said most of those 47% are dependent on some form of government handout and won't bite the hand that feeds them by voting against the Democratic party. As I said, if those people feel dissed by that, I guess the truth hurts.

Funny thing is Romney doesn't talk about the GOP voters and red states that suckle on the government's benevolent and all-powerful teat. Could it be because the GOP wouldn't exist without poor people who think they're temporarily inconvenienced millionaires? Or poor people who vote social issues, etc. Hand ups, not handouts. lol

Like I say, if the GOP is sick of poor moochers, let's not count their votes and see how the GOP does.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how Romney has gone from a fervent Neocon in the primaries to this asinine new persona of his. Etch-a-Sketch, baby.

"I needed the dumbass republican base to put me ahead of Gingrich and Santorum in the primaries, and now I need the dumbass "moderate undecideds" to put me ahead of Obama. God bless you all, and thanks for the support." - Mitt Romney

lol. Romney needs your vote! So does Obama. Vote for Obama this time and Romney the next. That seems fair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
im not speaking for Ridgehunter, but why are you undecided? Romney or Obama aint gonna change anything they say at this point. The only thing new might be a quote taken out of context or maybe an open mic slip.

Both of these guys are the same old, same old.

Hey, I can see why someone might be undecided, Romney and Obama are pretty much exactly the same but in different packaging. Romney is white, rich, with good hair. Obama is black with an African sounding name. :D

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like how Romney has gone from a fervent Neocon in the primaries to this asinine new persona of his. Etch-a-Sketch, baby.

"I needed the dumbass republican base to put me ahead of Gingrich and Santorum in the primaries, and now I need the dumbass "moderate undecideds" to put me ahead of Obama. God bless you all, and thanks for the support." - Mitt Romney

lol. Romney needs your vote! So does Obama. Vote for Obama this time and Romney the next. That seems fair.

Not really. Vote for Romney and elect him. If he screws up then bring Obama back in four years. Yep, that sounds like a better idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom