Why Do We Need Weapons Of War?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The AR-15 argument has been superseded by the proposed Feinstein legislation which will require registration of all semi-automatics.

[proposed Feinstein legislation] Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:

120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

...Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

We need to focus on a real and present danger to our liberty - the proposed banning of all semiautomatic firearms.

Convince me that I am wrong and I will be most appreciative.

Last edited:

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The AR-15 argument has been superseded by the proposed Feinstein legislation which will require registration of all semi-automatics.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

We need to focus on a real and present danger to our liberty - the proposed banning of all semiautomatic firearms.

Convince me that I am wrong and I will be most appreciative.

You're not wrong at all, but the AR-15 was the catalyst. That's what I was getting at.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not wrong at all, but the AR-15 was the catalyst. That's what I was getting at.

I could argue that the Connecticut mass murder was the catalyst, but this is not the important point. The main thing is to start contacting representatives to oppose the Feinstein legislation and all other restrictions on gun rights. All gun owners need to be aware that they are not just trying to ban ARs - they are proposing a ban on all semiautos including handguns.
(The article was an interesting read - I'm just saying it won't get us any traction)

Latest posts

Top Bottom