Why is it??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, yeah ... You guys do tend to get a little tipsy if you get a whiff of estrogen -- real or imagined. 🤣🤣

I dunno. I am a real weirdo. I really do just think of myself as one of the guys. It always flabbergasted me when one of the guys would hit on me because I don't see my buddies that way. Didn't happen often but the few times it did it was REALLY awkward. Because if there was EVER anyone who was nothing special, it's me. 🤷🤷 Just goes to show ya there is somebody (sometimes a couple, three somebodies) for everybody.
Sad part of this is if a post like this video were here a few would find it EXCITING but the majority will spin it into a 1911 vs revolver debate(like they have no comprehension of what estrogen is or does). 🤣
Yeah, gotta click on a 'older than 18' for the nsfw content.

bpshooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Y'all got me to thinking in the most current dog thread ...

Why is it I'm the only gurl in these parts?? I miss Judi but even before her I have consistently been the only chick in these parts. You guys aren't bad company (misogynistic assholes aside 😉) so why is it other gals don't stay?? I really am truly curious as to why you guys think that is. 🤷
Maybe it's like my daughter post's a pic on Facebook deer hunting and she has 100's of pm's of men wanting to take her hunting. She's happily married with kid's and she always hunts with deer old dad but that don't stop them from trying. So she quit posting in the hunting groups

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did someone say "DICK PICS"?????
173969_v9_ba.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long, long, ago, and far, far away, and in another universe, he was my favorite president. All I can say is a severe case of YDS.
He was president when I was born in 72, but I obviously don't remember him. I just have history to go on and he did get us out of Vietnam and got the POWs back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom