Why the Army is Better and Bigger!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the videos by The History Guy. This one kind of verifies that old thing I used to hear in that the Army had more water craft than the Navy and more aircraft than the Air Force.

Also, just as a rub-it-in jab, the Marines aren't even mentioned.

They don't mention the Marines because we don't need justification or validation from anyone. Just an objective.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now my friend, you know as well as I that Objectivity is not the Corps forte... lol

Quite so. But it's not just the vast fleets of our Army and Navy that our enemies had to fear, oh no! Some may not know, but the Marine Corps has quite the seagoing fleet too! They were called "Inflatable Boat, Small", or simply IBS. Most often referred to from within as "Itty Bitty Ships." These seaworthy craft were designed to be propelled by a small outboard motor, however, in keeping with the spirit and standards of the Corps, ours were most often paddle-powered.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to see you guys squabble. Everybody knows we need both. Of course, the army gets all the good stuff because there are many more of them and they're practically civilians anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom