Why the hell do dorms have fire drills? (Angry rant ahead)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indeed. You are way better off. You aren't missing a damn thing in the towers.

I transferred in mid-Junior year and lived that spring semester in Adams>Tarman. Aside from the shenanigans, this is where they always stick people so they are more packed. My room mate moved out so I had a single room for a bit, then I got a Japanese exchange student in my room for 8 weeks or so. He was nice enough, but would watch hentai on his laptop like regular people sit back and watch How I Met Your Mother.

The next year, I was in Cate>Jordan. The Cate dorms were way quieter and easier-going. I had the same thing happen with a room mate moving out early in the fall semester, and I went the rest of the school year ( literally like mid-September through may) with no one moving it. I paid the double rate, but still had the room to myself. It was great and super cheap, honestly (like 200 a month, though that was 10 years ago so I am sure it is double that now).

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The towers weren't bad to live in. The study room was fun because we'd have airsoft fights down our side of the hallway and at least there were some couches to duck behind. The TV room was useful for when you had a roommate and some buddies wanted to play halo til 6am or so. Of course neither of these activities helped my GPA out alot.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're at OU right? Are you in Cate?

I was in Cate not last year but the year before. The creepy thing is that my mom stayed in almost the exact room i did some 23ish yrs ago. Her room was 1 door down so about 10ft away from mine. Its kind of weird to imagine that my dad was sneaking in there when he was about my age (eww tmi, even for myself).

the odds of that happening were slim but she told me to choose Cate to see what would happen.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good times. So is anybody attending OU part of the Student Firearms Association? I didn't think there were too many students on here but it looks like there're a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom