Why the hell do dorms have fire drills? (Angry rant ahead)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not officially apart of it bc I keep missing it but I would very very much like to be.

You don't miss much. We've had 2 or 3 meetings so far and they mostly entail meeting at Sgt. Everetts, going over a safety briefing, and then 2 hours of shooting. I was given permission to invite them out to the OKC Eat N Shoot on the 11th but nobody has said anything on the Facebook page (just look for Student Firearms Association). They post in advance for meetings but we only meet once or twice a semester. Next meeting is coming soon.

And back on topic - why are more dorms not coed? Seriously, I felt like I lived at home when all the girls got kicked out at 10pm or midnight on the weekends. Nothing fun happens when the sun is out!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that date is saved in my phone so im not going to miss it AND technically the topic was fire drills or was it girls and fire drills.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the topic was about fire drills but since we were talking about the dorms I figured I'd get my $0.02 in about the stupid rules. As far as I can tell, we made it to 3 pages mostly on topic so this thread has done well.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as we're talking about dorm dwelling, why is it all you on campus students have such trouble making it to class on time, while I could get to class early and I lived in OKC?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you just proved why Cate was a better joint than the towers. My semester in Adams, some dude on my floor got upset at another dude, and literally pissed into his room through the gap under the door.

Reminds me of the one time at the dorm where I was a freshman; this building was five stories tall and had an elevator. One Saturday night, some drunk guy on the fifth floor decided to take the elevator, but he tossed his cookies all over the elevator door. You know there's a gap between the door and the floor, right? The next morning, the folks on the lower floors were, understandably, choosing to take the stairs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom