Why we gotta have this forum-on-forum hate?: Thread about okshooters on opencarry.org

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in no manner shape or form was that my intention or so obviously not the result . lol
i was pressed to provide data or facts to substantiate my claims .

lol so sorry , i just tried to show in the past i advocated continued training.
also training comes in many facets. and just because your certified in the latest theorem it doesn't render you untouchable.
basically i was trying to rebut the statement and consensus that OCers lack training and wont search it out .

i like the idea of common sense carry . i believe it starts with pro carry , second let's have another get together for lunch say knotty pine bbq . it's very hard to get across sincerity on the internet , and easier over good food .

attitude training vigilance and prayer
stay safe carry on
elance

i edited this to say i was a ccer first , just like i changed my position on OWB IWB ,i have found what fits me better.
even so i still cc 7 days a week ( when i oc i've still got my bug)

For the love of God, the space goes after not before the comma/period/etc and the shift button is your friend.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read one damn post on this thread because this thread could only be worse by adding the words Trayvon or Zimmerman. For the love of God, lets all just agree that if you want to open carry in a thong and flip flops, it's okay.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've avoided this one altogether. Haven't I done good?

:rollingla The trick is to just roll with it ... When a thread starts getting over ... "there" ... and it will ... Then you can REALLY start having fun ... :D

For the love of God, the space goes after not before the comma/period/etc and the shift button is your friend.

:rollingla

I haven't read one damn post on this thread because this thread could only be worse by adding the words Trayvon or Zimmerman. For the love of God, lets all just agree that if you want to open carry in a thong and flip flops, it's okay.

:shocked: Hoov ... I swear, man ... I had no idea ... :naughty: :lookaroun

Be careful what you wish for--an OSA Flip-flop and Thong OC Luncheon could lead to the repeal of OC, CC, and the 2A...

:nolike: I've seen an awful lot of you guys ... Nothing personal, but if y'all are gonna dress like that a luncheon isn't a real good idea ... :lookaroun There's a BUNCH of you guys built like me ... More for comfort than speed ... :D

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Why can't we all just get along?"

Not wasting my time on reading the whole thing.

Law says I can oc. I have not, and likely won't.

Whatever blows your skirt up.

This sort of internal squabbling within the gun community makes us look like the bozos the other side believes we are.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:nolike: I've seen an awful lot of you guys ... Nothing personal, but if y'all are gonna dress like that a luncheon isn't a real good idea ... :lookaroun There's a BUNCH of you guys built like me ... More for comfort than speed ... :D
Yeah, I'm not exactly in the high-speed, low-drag category m'self, more like the overstuffed couch category...:teehee:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I've said a thousand times Open Carry people are always looking for a way to inflate their lack of ego. That's all open carry is about. A small ego.
I carry concealed almost all the time. But sometimes I do carry openly. It is not because of an ego problem or any other stupid reason. I do it simply because I like it. It is my choice to do it and am legally able to do it. I just would rather concealed carry because it is so much more easy to do without having to worry about someone asking me to leave because my firearm scares them. But I am sure there are some people that do it to try and feel big. I am just not one of them. But I do feel if no one ever openly carries how are we supposed to convince people that it is not bad? There is no way to do it if we always carry concealed. But I am not going to run someone down because they choose to carry openly. To me it is much easier to draw my pistol when my shirt is tucked in rather if I am concealed and have to yank my shirt up. To each there own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom