Wilson Combat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bored to Tears

My buddy rented a Wilson Combat 1911 at the range today. After shooting 50 rounds thru it, i have to say i was disappointed. Dont get me wrong it was a nice gun. But i would take my Sig 1911 over it any day. Anyone else had a chance to shoot one of these?

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy rented a Wilson Combat 1911 at the range today. After shooting 50 rounds thru it, i have to say i was disappointed. Dont get me wrong it was a nice gun. But i would take my Sig 1911 over it any day. Anyone else had a chance to shoot one of these?
if you are talking about the one at 2A I shot it about 9 or ten months ago and it was a sweet pistol and trust me when I tell you if your sig were to get the mistreatment that pistol has had in the past year it woulda been melted down by now and made into something else.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is or it was i havent shot it in quite a while but the only thing you would notice by shooting it would be the trigger and you are probably use to your trigger so that prob didnt really stand out either where the BIG difference is between the 2 guns will show up after they both been shot about 25000 to 30000 rounds have been fired

B

Bored to Tears

Yes, that is the one. Youre probably right about the mistreatment, but still i would expect a worn out ferrari to out run a new ford.
if you are talking about the one at 2A I shot it about 9 or ten months ago and it was a sweet pistol and trust me when I tell you if your sig were to get the mistreatment that pistol has had in the past year it woulda been melted down by now and made into something else.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not everyone can appreciate the differences.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
after all.... if your used to a Datsun... that Nice car will take some getting used to....

All pistols shoot straight enough....a little chekering... a different rib... an undercut makes every pistol feel different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom