WMA Trail Cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's the story on scouting during open season. Example: If I want to scout for a spot (on WMA) for rifle season, would I piss anyone off if I went scouting during Bow season?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's the story on scouting during open season. Example: If I want to scout for a spot (on WMA) for rifle season, would I piss anyone off if I went scouting during Bow season?
at least you would be scouting before season,there is nothing i mean nothing that pisses me off more then guys that set around the house all year and 2 days before season somebody mentions deer season opens this week end.so they go opening morning having no idea what the deer are doing so they walk around and walk around scout during season letting every marure buck for miles to know its that time of year again i understand that everybody has fun doing it in there own way but when i get a guy walking under my tree stand at 8am instead of sitting someplace arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at least you would be scouting before season,there is nothing i mean nothing that pisses me off more then guys that set around the house all year and 2 days before season somebody mentions deer season opens this week end.so they go opening morning having no idea what the deer are doing so they walk around and walk around scout during season letting every marure buck for miles to know its that time of year again i understand that everybody has fun doing it in there own way but when i get a guy walking under my tree stand at 8am instead of sitting someplace arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Last year on private land had somebody drive in on me while I was hunting, my only regret is I didn't call the game warden right then and there and have them ticketed. I still have pictures of truck, tag number, the individuals descriptions wrote down.

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I had planned on going out this weekend before bow season started but didn't make it. I'm off this coming Monday so I may go out in the afternoon (so not to piss off any early birds). I still have quite a bit of time until rifle season gets here but am hoping I don't upset any fellow hunters using a bow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom