Woman arrested for making meth inside Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay Klassy, Tulsa!

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/meth-arrest-made-inside-tulsa-walmart/nFx8G/

A woman, just out of jail this week on drug complaints, is arrested for allegedly making methamphetamine inside a Tulsa Walmart.

Tulsa police say 45-year old Alisha Halfmoon collected the ingredients yesterday while she was inside the store at 81st and Lewis.

Security tape allegedly showed Halfmoon mixing the chemicals on a store shelf.

Tulsa police removed the lab from the store.

No one was injured.

Halfmoon is being held without bond in the Tulsa jail.

Police say she had been inside the store for over six hours.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you could murder people loudly, dismember them and hide them on shelves inside the 81st and Lewis Wal-Mart and get away with it for at least 5 years before someone caught on.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think you could murder people loudly, dismember them and hide them on shelves inside the 81st and Lewis Wal-Mart and get away with it for at least 5 years before someone caught on.

I'd bet your right. I lived in the pheasant run apartments at 71st and lewis and had to frequent that wal-mart a lot. I hated taking my kids in there because of the riff raff that frequents the place.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Epic fail..............

As a public service please see below:
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_MethHead2.jpg

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_MethHead.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom