Woman arrested for making meth inside Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definately some interesting people in that wal-mart. I used to call on them as a rep., went in one day, and an employee told me the night before a guy attempted to cut his hand off in the store with a kitchen knife he picked up.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a tweeker who looks like the end result of either of those (or even the last half of the second one).

That's one of the failures of anti-drug education. They show an extreme that is very unlikely to be encountered by the average person, and by doing so such "evidence" provides less of a deterrent to drug abuse because the presentation doesn't line up with what the average person sees in the real world.

Of course, the ultimate irony is that, in America, as a drug is determined to be an effective addiction treatment or detox, it gets placed on "Schedule I". So then it becomes a crime to treat and attempt to recover from an addiction.

Well you know what they say. Never get between a libertarian and his hookers and blow.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a tweeker who looks like the end result of either of those (or even the last half of the second one).

That's one of the failures of anti-drug education. They show an extreme that is very unlikely to be encountered by the average person, and by doing so such "evidence" provides less of a deterrent to drug abuse because the presentation doesn't line up with what the average person sees in the real world.

Of course, the ultimate irony is that, in America, as a drug is determined to be an effective addiction treatment or detox, it gets placed on "Schedule I". So then it becomes a crime to treat and attempt to recover from an addiction.

Dubbya

Tee

Eff

Hahaha.... this is so frigging funny, I literally dropped my jaw and had to pick it up. Those pictures look so abso-frigging-lutely real and everyday, I was almost not surprised by them.

The more you talk about the "supposed" dangers of drug use, the more I just laugh, man. I really wonder what kind of world you live in...

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's some real characters that go to that walmart. I once seen a old man that probably had dimensia get into a mexicans car and demand that the mexican take him to north tulsa. Said mexican didnt know old man and had to call security to get him out of the car.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
During the "great ammo shortage of '09" I used to clean that wal-mart (among others) out regularly late at night Picked up several car wreck and disability clients there simply by running into current and former clients and chatting with them.

There are are some weird people there though. What got me was all the naive ORU students who seemed to be walking around there oblivious to the danger. If my 18 year old daughter went there at 1 am in her pyjamas, I'd probably stroke out.

The one at Admiral and Memorial is just as "interesting."

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna see someone fire up a grill in the electronics section on gameday and smoke a turkey and a slab of ribs. And a can of beer in the turkey's....

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remember going there on a sunday afternoon with my ex-wife, (current wife back then) and there was a lady with her pants sagging down showing off her thong, she was probably atleast 65 and carrying three cat carriers and demanding that they let her bring the cats in to shop. She was obviously out of her mind. She even asked us if we would help her sneak the cats in so they could shop together. I just don't get how someone gets that insane without anyone noticing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom