Woman arrested for making meth inside Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was posted in the comments section on Fox23:

A junkie whose name was Beth,
Was in Wal-Mart cooking meth,
She had no money,
And acting funny,
Frightened some shoppers to death.

I LAWLED IRL.

That is amazing. Bwahaha.

I bet the only reason they noticed her cooking was due to a small crowd of cranksters gathered around her waiting for her to finish. 90 pound dudes dragging up lawn chairs from the camping section and ****. "Oh honeychild, that smells divine."

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Epic fail..............

As a public service please see below:
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_MethHead2.jpg

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_MethHead.jpg

I've yet to meet a tweeker who looks like the end result of either of those (or even the last half of the second one).

That's one of the failures of anti-drug education. They show an extreme that is very unlikely to be encountered by the average person, and by doing so such "evidence" provides less of a deterrent to drug abuse because the presentation doesn't line up with what the average person sees in the real world.

Of course, the ultimate irony is that, in America, as a drug is determined to be an effective addiction treatment or detox, it gets placed on "Schedule I". So then it becomes a crime to treat and attempt to recover from an addiction.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VM,

I promise you, if you visit the WalMart in question (or Admiral/Memorial in Tulsa), you'd find some that are pretty darn close to that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom