Woman arrested for making meth inside Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you could murder people loudly, dismember them and hide them on shelves inside the 81st and Lewis Wal-Mart and get away with it for at least 5 years before someone caught on.

I'd bet your right. I lived in the pheasant run apartments at 71st and lewis and had to frequent that wal-mart a lot. I hated taking my kids in there because of the riff raff that frequents the place.

I've done a FTF in that parking lot before. The security dude that drove by didn't bat an eye whilst noticing the shotgun being exchanged. He was probably relieved by the fact that there were reasonable, normal, and sane-looking armed people on the premises. I know I would be.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister used to live 3 miles from there, and we were in the parking lot when we heard the distinct sound of people running flat-out on asphalt. Turned around to see a crackhead looking dude get slammed into the trunk of a parked car by what I assume was either 2 LP or security dudes of some sort. That was years ago.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you could murder people loudly, dismember them and hide them on shelves inside the 81st and Lewis Wal-Mart and get away with it for at least 5 years before someone caught on.

Yep. Late nights there are always entertaining.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was posted in the comments section on Fox23:

A junkie whose name was Beth,
Was in Wal-Mart cooking meth,
She had no money,
And acting funny,
Frightened some shoppers to death.

I LAWLED IRL.

Latest posts