Woman Murdered in San Fran by Illegal Immigrant Killed With Federal Agent's Gun!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Americans want cheap stuff even if it means a few Americans have to die in the process. If you have an illegal alien offering to mow your yard for $30 vs. $35 the American needs to charge you know your gonna go cheap.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet it was stolen.

If so, that's a pretty important detail they left out and shouldn't have, it would have probably been the first thing they would see when running the serial number right? Who ever the agent is that owned the gun better have been in close proximity and foolishly left the gun unattended, or it was stolen from a previous date. If stolen why was it not entered as being so, maybe it was but I doubt it. This whole story stinks and as usual I don't expect to hear the details of the whole thing, even if so its not going to sound believable.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anybody going to accept even a very small bit of responsibility for allowing this criminal thug to live there illegally.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is that the perpetrator claimed that he found the gun wrapped in a shirt on the pier, and that the weapon went off "accidentally" when he picked it up. Really? How many people do you know that would wrap a firearm in a shirt and leave it on a pier instead of a secure place?

There's either fail on the part of the LEO or there's lies on the part of the perpetrator. I'd say both to some degree, but if the firearm was stolen from the LEO's vehicle (or other "secured" place), then all fault should fall on the perp.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is that the perpetrator claimed that he found the gun wrapped in a shirt on the pier, and that the weapon went off "accidentally" when he picked it up. Really? How many people do you know that would wrap a firearm in a shirt and leave it on a pier instead of a secure place?

There's either fail on the part of the LEO or there's lies on the part of the perpetrator. I'd say both to some degree, but if the firearm was stolen from the LEO's vehicle (or other "secured" place), then all fault should fall on the perp.

Smart money is on this. That's what I've heard (unverified of course).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching the news this morning, they said it was stolen from the agents vehicle but didn't know if it was his service weapon or a personal gun.
The defense attorney was using gun control rhetoric for some sort of defense. Didn't make sense.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Watching the news this morning, they said it was stolen from the agents vehicle but didn't know if it was his service weapon or a personal gun.
The defense attorney was using gun control rhetoric for some sort of defense. Didn't make sense.

I heard last night that it was a “personal weapon”.

Wouldn’t be the first person at DHS to have a weapon of any kind stolen.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_FQHnGoO.jpg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A "gun-free", sanctuary for illegal immigrants and a law enforcement officer who doesn't know how to secure firearms. Isolated set of circumstances, probably never happen again. Must be the gun manufacturer's fault.

take the guns and force vaccinate all citizens! (but illegals should all be given guns and vaccine exemptions LOL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom