Woodward county

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have any of guys ever spent any time 12 east & 2 to 3 mile south of mooreland,if so what is the deer population like there,i know there is alot of cedars thinking about leasing something there and i am in west virginia working,i am afraid it might be gone time i get back need some input if you ever been around that area Thanks in advance for any info

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I turkey hunt that area, probably just N of where you are talking about and have picked up some incredible sheds over the years.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No deer in Woodward County what-so-ever. Stay out of Woodward county. Nothing but Mountain lions and coyotes that have eaten all the deer. they are looking for human blood and will stop at nothing to satisfy that urge.

But all kidding aside. Plenty of deer in Woodward County. My lease is there and loaded with deer. Big deer, small deer, old deer, young deer, dead deer, living deer, deer bones, deer crap, deer piss, deer tracks, deer scrapes, deer rubs.

Sheepdog380

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up 5 east and 5 south. Deer every where. To go hunting was walking the backyard. Nice sized deer and turkey. Was close to the river also, bad thing is there is a pig farm in that area.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thank you guys for info. i think i have it leased,first time i have ever leased something without stepping foot on it. i googled it lots of cedars with deer creek running through it can'nt wait to get home and go look at it

Latest posts

Top Bottom