Workbench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kinda of workbench setups do you use?
My coffee table worked alright however i(my wife) would like to have something a little more solid for working on my rifles/handguns/shotguns. Pictures much appreciated

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Craftsman work bench w/custom top. One without the custom top would be a good workbench.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_125pastyearpictures09_14_2007119.jpg

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bit the bullet and went to Sears...bought a complete set up of the Gladiator stuff. Benches, cabinets, etc. The only thing I don't like about it is the parent company is Whirlpool. Did not know that till the stuff was delivered. Remember, Whirlpool gave their employees a bunch of trouble about leaving guns in their cars in the company parking lot...

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah mine is the breakfast nook table and it pisses the wife off!! :) Patio table during nice weather. I am getting into reloading and gonna get a work bench for the garage however there is already no room in there so gonna have to reorganize :).

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
jsl_pt said:
Yeah mine is the breakfast nook table and it pisses the wife off!! :) Patio table during nice weather. I am getting into reloading and gonna get a work bench for the garage however there is already no room in there so gonna have to reorganize :).

I also used my wife's sewing table and she wasn't very happy on that either

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still need a good vise, i'm holding off until I get into my new house....will either buy or make another bench for a vise and my reloading presses.

i146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_20120713_203245.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom