World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I played EQ as well for years,but now I play WoW and have a 80 DK on Dalaran server.I dont care much for the new changes ,hopefully I can get used to playing again..

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to play get an itch everynow and then, but then I recall the fateful day I was on team speech and heard some one say lols you know like it was a word and not aan abreviation for a phrase and I realized that I was slipping to deep for my addictive personality to bear you know what they say about looking to long into the abyss. So know I sit around and catalog my ammo, firearms, and survival gear, cuzz thats healthier right.

HOLY crap! Now THAT sounds familiar! I did the WOW thing for like 6 months! Finally realized I hadn't been anywhere or done anything in way to long!

Of course shortly after that I had a new girlfriend who then robbed me blind, tried to clean out my bank acct., and put 10,000 miles on my Vette. Now I'm thinking maybe I should go get the latest edition.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom