World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I'll dive in and release my inner, and frequently outer geek...

<--- Kingslayer

So far Cata is pretty awesome. From what I've seen, it is by far the most "complete" and well thought out xpac they've put out, to the point it rivals and in some ways surpasses the thoroughness of the vanilla release. They put a lot of polish on it. Also, the quests are ridiculously funny and fun.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I'll dive in and release my inner, and frequently outer geek...

<--- Kingslayer

So far Cata is pretty awesome. From what I've seen, it is by far the most "complete" and well thought out xpac they've put out, to the point it rivals and in some ways surpasses the thoroughness of the vanilla release. They put a lot of polish on it. Also, the quests are ridiculously funny and fun.

What realm?

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took me from June till Sunday evening to do it with my Warrior. It may have to do with me having a life outside the game. . .

After you've been through it once or twice (or more..) it's pretty easy to level a character up, though the cataclysm has changed thing a touch. I really don't play that much.. no more than most dudes watch TV at night (and I still do that, wonders of a DVR to skip commercials).

As for faction, I'm through and through Horde. I leveled an alliance character to 20 once.. In closed beta for the vanilla release.. :) I'll probably make a puppy man to check out the start zones and quests, but that's likely it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom