World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to play Alliance once.

It felt dirty.

By the way, if I remember right 1-55 was something like 4 days if you grinded while poop-socking it...

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'v tried Horde a couple of times. I just dont like the races I guess :laugh6:

So far I like the Worgen,and I like Hunters,hey they get to use guns :thumbup3:

Scapegoat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an 80 and 60 on alliance ...Lothar .......this is my second account gave my first to my son when i stopped playing when BC came out ....made this one after wotlk was out already

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few 80's on Gnomeregan horde side that are just sitting there. After doing all the LK raid stuff it got pretty boring raiding just to farm gear for slackers. Been away for about 10 months and thinking of picking up Cata just to play casually.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I played EQ semi-seriously (30+ hours a week) for about 7 years. I played with some RL friends. LOL, then one day we all just kinda got new jobs, engaged, married, had kids and we all drifted away from the game. That was back in '05 I believe. I swore I'd never play another time sink like EQ.

Then last year a work friend got to talking about WoW. I tried a trial account and ended up buying the game in July of last year. I don't play no where near the amount of time I did with EQ. I haven't played more than an hour a week in the last 6 months. Though it is getting that time of the year when I'll play more since the yard work is done for the season and after the year end deer season, I won't be out in the woods much.

I have logged in a couple of time this week to see the expansion changes and due to this thread. Ended up buy Cataclysm on my home last night, just so I could fly in the old world.

If you guys get OSA guild going I may be tempted to join you for the next couple of months.

Malfurion
Tengam - 71 Hunter
Phizlyn - 41 Mage
(lol, well I did mention how casually I play, those two in 18 months.)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I played with some RL friends.

That's how I got started. I had just moved in with my wife (girlfriend and coworker at the time), and she and nearly everyone else on the overnight shift at Wal-Mart played WoW. We had a nice little Wal-Mart guild going, and we'd get off at 7AM and play until 3PM. That was back when you could level in battlegrounds, and I loved PVP. I did 17-20, 27-30, 37-40 and 47-50 in Warsong Gulch, and 51-55 in Alterac Valley.

Latest posts

Top Bottom