World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate you quest giver killers! lol Although...when i hit 80...im sure ill do the same thing. BWAHAHAHA

Why wait til 80? That place north of STV (can't remember name... not Westfall, the zone you go through if you're trying to get to Swamp of Sorrows via Deadwind Pass...) is a great place to hit in your 40's/50's. If you're into grinding, Deadwind Pass is great from 55-58, and great drops for the AH too.

Just remember the requisite trance music for grinding. Trust me, it helps a lot.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone ever play Ultima Online?

I used to play it, I actually beta tested it kind of. I had gotten in but my computer along with dial up just wouldn't handle it. Then a year or two after playing The Realm, my brothers and I started playing UO regularly. My brother actually ended up making alot of money on UO selling a couple large houses and a castle along with some gold. Think he ended up making about $1500-2k. Wasn't a hardcore kind of player just always lucked into making money and buying/selling houses in game. I really liked doing the treasure hunting stuff, and playing a thief and running like hell in Felucca.

Then went on to play Everquest, I tried EQ2 and WoW just couldn't ever get into either of them. Have gone back to EQ a few times but don't think I will again.

I actually played for a year or so on, I believe the first MMORPG, Neverwinter Nights on AOL. Now that is an old game. Think it died out about 12 years ago or so.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped playing a little over a year ago. Finally realized how much of a waste of time it was for me. Even though the wife and I both played it was taking up way too much time.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife kept talking about WoW while we were dating, so one day I got a trial account, and then got her back in. We play on Hyjal. I am Cluada, a level 56 Fury Warrior.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry the more I read this thread the more I laugh.

Eric Cartman: [shouting at Stan, Kyle, and Kenny playing basketball] What the hell are you guys doing? Don't tell me you all quit playing World of Warcraft, too?
Stan Marsh: Dude, we're done! We're sick of getting killed all the time!
Eric Cartman: Guys! When things look bad you can't just give up on the World... of Warcraft...
Kyle: We don't have a choice, dude. That guy killed our characters 14 times.
Eric Cartman: I have a solution, you guys. That guy can kill us so easily because he's a super-highlevel, right? But if we were super-highlevel, too...?
Stan Marsh: We can't get to a higher level because that dude doesn't let us finish quests!
Eric Cartman: That's why we need to just log in and stay in the forest, killing boars...
Kyle: [looking at Cartman in disbelief] Boars...?
Eric Cartman: There's lots of computer-generated boars in Warcraft that die with just one blow...
Kyle: [trying to convice Cartman to give it up] Dude! Boars are only worth two experience points a piece. Do you know how many we would have to kill to get up 30 levels?
Eric Cartman: [pulls out a piece of paper] Yes. 65,340,285, which should take us 7 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes, giving ourselves 3 hours a night to sleep. What do you say, guys? You can jus... you can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around. Or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters...

Moooooom! We want some hot pockets!

Latest posts

Top Bottom