World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the default UI, so here's mine. (It's reduced 50% from 1920x1024... I play on the 32" TV in the living room)

We were doing Steam Vault with our soon-to-be DK tank (lvl 66 now) to help get some gear and quests done. I learned you STILL get full rep at 80 doing these instances, btw... if anyone needs to grind BC rep...

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052009_202454-edit.JPG
    WoWScrnShot_052009_202454-edit.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 177

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the default UI, so here's mine. (It's reduced 50% from 1920x1024... I play on the 32" TV in the living room)

We were doing Steam Vault with our soon-to-be DK tank (lvl 66 now) to help get some gear and quests done. I learned you STILL get full rep at 80 doing these instances, btw... if anyone needs to grind BC rep...

LOL, I use NUI + for my UI and I play on my 60" 1080P HDTV in the living room lol.

Am I the only one who has cleared all WTLK content except Uldar?

Lvl 80 Undead lock, Kârma

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I both play. I'm more casual though.

Main:
Lvl-33 Warlock (horde)
Duskwood server

Also have a hunter I play around with once in a while. Uses guns instead of a bow (of course :D )

We've been playing MMOs for over 10 years now. Tried just about all of them. It's still cheaper than going out all the time.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I both play. I'm more casual though.

We're pretty casual compared to most players. I think we average around 20 hours a week, and most of it is goofing off. My wife is a little upset with me though. She took a few weeks to farm achievements while I got to 80, and as soon as I hit 80 I jumped into heroics. She hasn't done one heroic, yet. As long as I don't mention anything about the offers to heal Naxx, I think I'll be fine.

Did anyone ever play Ultima Online?

I looked over someone's shoulder while they played? Does that count?

Ultima was before I got interested in MMO's. Before WoW, I played a lot of C&C and Unreal Tournament. I think that's why I play my hunter with the camera zoomed in as first person. I tried to tank that way when my druid was feral, but I had nightmares later.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're pretty casual compared to most players. I think we average around 20 hours a week, and most of it is goofing off. My wife is a little upset with me though. She took a few weeks to farm achievements while I got to 80, and as soon as I hit 80 I jumped into heroics. She hasn't done one heroic, yet. As long as I don't mention anything about the offers to heal Naxx, I think I'll be fine.

LOL, I had a friend who was the one who got me into WoW back in 06 but he I some how managed to play less than him and yet get into end game raiding and better geared than him. He would always get pissed at me when he would call to see if I was playin and I would tell him I was raiding MC, BWL, BT and now Naxx and Uldar.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys better be careful, South Park warned of what can happen if you play World of Warcraft to much.

You could end up looking like this.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_mmorpg_gamer.jpg

And you kids could end up the same way.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_southpark2_thumb.jpg

If you have not seen this episode of South Park, you need to.

handcannon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Handcannon, and I'm a Nerd.
(all) "Hi Handcannon!"

I've been playing for a couple years on and off, just started again after a 6 month break. Running heroics mostly and currently leveling the Druid, which I just respecced boomkin. Going to try Naxx for the first time this weekend, should be interesting

lvl 80 Death Knight Darktalon
lvl 71 Druid Touret
Lvl 70 Warr Grunion

Thunderhorn

The wife has the top ranked holy priest on our server, she's WAAAAY better than me :blush:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys better be careful, South Park warned of what can happen if you play World of Warcraft to much.

You could end up looking like this.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_mmorpg_gamer.jpg

And you kids could end up the same way.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_southpark2_thumb.jpg

If you have not seen this episode of South Park, you need to.

Try cleaning a gun with Vent active while waiting on people to repair after a series of wipes.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I use NUI + for my UI and I play on my 60" 1080P HDTV in the living room lol.

Am I the only one who has cleared all WTLK content except Uldar?

Lvl 80 Undead lock, Kârma

That's kgPanels, Recount, Omen, DoTimer, ArcHUD, Bartender, Pitbull, Decursive, TitanPanel, and SexyMap. I also use Clique to bind all my spells to different mouse combinations and I just have to click on the target. If not in an instance, I have Paranoia and QuestHelper also running. And of course, I use Auctioneer. Gatherer is also running to help with the herbs. I think that's all of them. I'm an addon nut. Up until last week, my UI looked like crap (wasn't very organized) and I was using 260MB memory just with the addons. Monday is when I decided to clean house and organize, and I now use only 75MB. I try to keep the FPS around 20-30.

I learned last night doing Wintergrasp that Paranoia doesn't automatically turn off there. Yeah, that was fun until I figured out that was the problem. TitanPanel said I was getting 0.1 FPS, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom