World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was resto for a long time, just did not like raid healing. Really like instance healing but not raids, so now I go Boom for raids and such and feral for pvp, good times. The more pvp I do the more I wish I had rolled a horde, but my group and I usually can hold our own, while every one else does their own thing. It amazes me how well the hordies can organize a bg, most of the Alliance players act retarded in the bg's.

If you see a Pally named Rummage, a priest named Addason and a cat named Schmeegal.....RUN...it's not personal, it's just business.

PS, armory me if you get a chance, I'm fairly new and open to pointers.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way, heroics are SOOO easy compared to BC heroics. I was lfg for Utgarde Pinnacle (regular) and didn't realize until we got started and it said "Difficulty setting changed to Heroic" that the group was for UP Heroic. I decided to keep my mouth shut, and no one died.

Yeah, H UP isn't that tough. Try H AN with a PUG and see how you do. And it's supposed to be lower level!

I heard that someplace, I wouldn't know personally.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was resto for a long time, just did not like raid healing. Really like instance healing but not raids, so now I go Boom for raids and such and feral for pvp, good times. The more pvp I do the more I wish I had rolled a horde, but my group and I usually can hold our own, while every one else does their own thing. It amazes me how well the hordies can organize a bg, most of the Alliance players act retarded in the bg's.

If you see a Pally named Rummage, a priest named Addason and a cat named Schmeegal.....RUN...it's not personal, it's just business.

PS, armory me if you get a chance, I'm fairly new and open to pointers.

I haven't healed a raid yet, but I would imagine that MT healing would fit my PVE playstyle a bit more. On my hunter (Veggiemeat), I was a PVP junkie. I'm still a PVP junkie on my druid, but haven't spent near as much time because we wanted to level fairly quickly. On Veggiemeat, back before BC came out, they attempted to limit the twinks by giving you 250xp for battlegrounds. No one queued any more, so they dropped it in the next patch. When they did that, I had just dinged 51 and could do AV. I was Exalted with Frostwolf Clan halfway through 53. Yeah, I leveled 51-53 doing nothing but AV.

I don't know if it's because the Alliance are the "good guys" or "cuter", but it seems that more younger kids who don't grasp the overall picture very well roll Alliance than Horde. I've been in many pugs that steamrolled premades.

If you ever want to roll Horde, my wife and I have a guild on Maiev that is just family and friends right now. Seems like too many guilds are too serious about the game. We're waiting on one of our friends to hit 80 and be our tank before really doing too much recruiting, and even then we want to keep it kinda close. Our guild is Thronnus Roke Clan.

Feel free to armory me, by the way. And give me some pointers if you got 'em. I haven't been feral since lvl 70, so I don't know what the stat priority is now. But back then you could tank and dps with the same feral spec, and even for tanking it was better to stack agility just as long as you had 18khp. I haven't looked at the WotLK feral numbers though. As resto, I've just been stacking spellpower, followed by spirit, and then intellect or haste or crit. I could care less about stamina or agility. I think after I get a decent starting set for raid healing, I'll try to get a feral set built just in case I need to tank. I did tank Old Kingdom as resto when I was 76 (healer was the only one who inspected me after having to work really hard on the first boss... and lol'd and didn't tell the dps'ers who were too stupid to notice, or were grateful enough to not care) and felt like I could've made it easier binding swipe to all my keys and just facerolling, rather than the lvl 70 method of swipe to the left half of the keyboard and mangle to the right half and facerolling.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, H UP isn't that tough. Try H AN with a PUG and see how you do. And it's supposed to be lower level!

I heard that someplace, I wouldn't know personally.

I didn't find it all that difficult to heal. Nexus is the only one I had a minor issue with, and it's because the pally tank aoe'd or something and pulled the rest of the room with the first boss in the hallway. (Or maybe that's how its supposed to be... got my drop and haven't been back since, lol.)

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
H UP was not bad, the only one I don't like is H VH, mainly because if you do wipe it starts all over. I haven't done the Oculos yet on reg, or H and may not lol.

I may make a horde DK on your server Veggie, look for a mitchrapp.

Kellie, we need more info man...... anyone else on Alleria?

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is like the ultimate OSA nerd convention.

Hehehehe roger that, i knew i would draw them out of the woodwork with this thread.

Im a pretty casual player too, WOW always takes a back seat to more constructive things such as running, working out, and of course SHOOTING.

Still fairly new to the game, but Ill get to 80...eventually...but it may be in a few months after boot camp lol.

MickeyMouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer Guild Wars - why should I buy a game, THEN pay a monthly fee to play it? :P

YES! Someone who is equally as _______ (Cheap? Thrifty?) as me (when it comes to online games) :yelclap:

The wife plays WoW. I have to admit, it is a bit more fun than Guild Wars, but that $72/6months drives me nuts. Only other drawback on Guild Wars, is it is not Mac friendly...

I had to put all the games on hold, while finishing my MBA. Now that it is done, we will see what bad habits I develop over the summer ;)

Online gaming and guns for all! :woohoo1:

Les

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is a healer on it--that is about all I know. She is hooked and has several characters but I could not get into it myself. But then I am a guy thinks the internet is to gripe about prices and shoot the bull about shooting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom