World of Warcraft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW all but consumed my life, I haven't played in a year or so, but played for about 2 years straight. I had 2 level 70's, (Warlock and Shammy) that I had all decked out. I played Warhammer for a few months but am now bored of it and look to fill my free time reloading and shooting stuff:comfort:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad and brother play this game, seems stupid to me

ETA: ALOT of people that work at Tinker play WOW, i didnt know until my dad started telling me how many people he works with that play.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss FTF RPG's Siting around for 6 to 8 hours playing D&D or Middle earth, space opera, traveller or car wars and mech warriors... Never have gotten into the whole online MMO scene. Maybe if Star Trek ever gets off the ground.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I both play. She is the one who got me into it. We're fairly casual players though, been playing since about 6mos before Burning Crusade.

My main:

Rhyordan
Level 80 Tauren Tree (Boomkin when doing dailies, though, but I don't bother at maintaining two sets... had enough fun maintaining three when I was feral)

Hers:

Khyra
Level 80 Blood Elf Mage

We both are on Maiev, the home of WoW's worst casters on aggro management and warriors who flat out refuse to tank an instance four levels below them because they aren't prot specced.

We originally started as Veggiemeat and Rhys on Executus, but had to stop when we hit 59 due to financial reasons. We started back again about four months before WotLK and decided to roll new characters since we hadn't played in so long.

When we worked nights at Wal-Mart, it was a given that if they were under 50 they played WoW and all were on the same server in the same guild.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife and I both play. She is the one who got me into it. We're fairly casual players though, been playing since about 6mos before Burning Crusade.

My main:

Rhyordan
Level 80 Tauren Tree (Boomkin when doing dailies, though, but I don't bother at maintaining two sets... had enough fun maintaining three when I was feral)

Hers:

Khyra
Level 80 Blood Elf Mage

Well if you ever get pwned in the BG's by a cat named Schmeegal, it's not me....cause I'm not a nerd. I also don't have a DK named Submoa lvl 65 or a hunter named Scharfshutze, lvl 45...

And I only play when I can't go shooting or play outside with the kiddos due to weather or other constraints...

I just hit 80 and started pvp'ing seriously, me and some friends team up and go healer hunting in the bg's. A disc. priest, a ret pally and a feral dru are a mean group to bump into if you don't have lots of help.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you ever get pwned in the BG's by a cat named Schmeegal, it's not me....cause I'm not a nerd. I also don't have a DK named Submoa lvl 65 or a hunter named Scharfshutze, lvl 45...

And I only play when I can't go shooting or play outside with the kiddos due to weather or other constraints...

I just hit 80 and started pvp'ing seriously, me and some friends team up and go healer hunting in the bg's. A disc. priest, a ret pally and a feral dru are a mean group to bump into if you don't have lots of help.

Last night in Eye of the Storm, I was all alone as a tree at one of the towers. I kept all HoTs up just in case I had to nourish spam when a group came up. Yep, I had to nourish spam myself, against a rogue, warrior, and paladin. I thought I did pretty good, still had 75% mana when the Horde showed up 30 seconds later. Not bad for being a fairly fresh 80.

By the way, heroics are SOOO easy compared to BC heroics. I was lfg for Utgarde Pinnacle (regular) and didn't realize until we got started and it said "Difficulty setting changed to Heroic" that the group was for UP Heroic. I decided to keep my mouth shut, and no one died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom