Worst handgun ever built??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife wanted one^^^^^, it was a jam-o-matic. I got rid of it and won't buy another one.:grumble:
Mine too. I bought it for her for Christmas one year. She tried to rack its little slide and couldnt do it, and then she got tired of flipping the little barrel to put the first round in every time she shot it. With CCI ammo it was about 80% but anything else, Thunderbolts,etc, it was close to 50-50, sometimes worse. When I shot it I would just keep my knife out to scoop out all of the FTFs. (She went from the PT22 to a Walther P22, which she liked, then a Bersa .380, which she didnt like, and now she's carrying an XD sub 9mm, which she likes very much).

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well some informed people might also say the pt22 is possibly the greatest handgun ever made because it comes with a lifetime warranty. their logic is flawless.

Last edited:

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
RG, Taurus, Jimenez, Smith and Wesson Sigma Series
Respectfully, I was wondering, what it is about the sigmas that you don't like? I know the trigger pull, especially as shipped, sucks, And there are of course a lot better and more expensive guns. Still yet, I have one in 9mm which I have shot, and it seems to be reliable and reasonablely accurate. I now keep it beside the bed and am rather fond of it, for that purpose. Is there something else that I should be aware of? Thanks much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom