WTH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at his other items he's made typos on 2 or 3 items the rest are reasonable.
OK! OK! I remember now! He's stuck a 1 or 2 in the price because he's run out of stock and doesn't want to lose the listing. When he gets them back in stock you will see the price change. It's been a long time since I listed on GB or ebay but you had to due that to keep from starting some listings over from scratch.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL bet you're the guy selling a box of 9mm on armslist for $100

LOL - nope, but if I put it on Armslist, GB, Ebay....I'm not forcing anyone to buy it.

Did this guy make anyone bid on his lower? What the hell do you not understand about freedom? You are free to ask any price for your property. You are free not to pay for something you deem too high.

Only government sets prices and forces you to pay for stuff, every other entity is by choice.

Guys selling overpriced crap will fail if folks refuse to pay, simple as that.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL - nope, but if I put it on Armslist, GB, Ebay....I'm not forcing anyone to buy it.

Did this guy make anyone bid on his lower? What the hell do you not understand about freedom? You are free to ask any price for your property. You are free not to pay for something you deem too high.

Only government sets prices and forces you to pay for stuff, every other entity is by choice.

Guys selling overpriced crap will fail if folks refuse to pay, simple as that.
Nope, the sorry POS is just a greedy opportunist. These are the same people that would sell a loaf of bread for $500 when there isnt any. People like that need lynching. It doesnt have anything to do with freedom and all about greed and low moral character.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
23% minus 13% overhead would leave you with your desired profit margin of 10%. Most publicly traided business operate at 8% after operating cost IF I remember correctly.

Selling goods to inmates I'm required to have a 30% markup. Nothing less, nothing more. At that price the products they buy from me are still cheaper than what it is for us at the grocery store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom