XDM 9mm or Glock 19 which would you buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either would be fine. Have had 3 glocks and have traded out of them due to grip angle. You'll end up pickin the glock, then at some point down the road, depending on how much you shoot, you'll get an XD

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to carry an XD9 subcompact, then switched to a Glock 19. Several iterations later, I'm back to an XD9 subcompact. What I've concluded is that neither is better than the other; both are awesome. Just go with what you like because either of these will probably suit you fine.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already have my .45 cal kimber super carry pro! Looking for something I can shoot a lot of half the price but yet still be able to carry!
Gotcha.....youll eventually end up with all three...Glock M&P, XD...and probably many more... ; my Wifey just old me H&H has some promotion , $50 ..you can shoot 5 rental guns, 5 targets..and more. Might be worth lookin into. Anyone else heard about this?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotcha.....youll eventually end up with all three...Glock M&P, XD...and probably many more... ; my Wifey just old me H&H has some promotion , $50 ..you can shoot 5 rental guns, 5 targets..and more. Might be worth lookin into. Anyone else heard about this?

was told on the forum, you gotta buy their ammo

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was trying to make the same decision a while back. I have small hands (insert joke here) so when i picked up the xd i fell in love. Quite better grip angle for my hand. My brother is a big guy so the glock and its squared off grip angle fits him fine. For me it was enough to make a hige difference in my finger on the trigger.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was told on the forum, you gotta buy their ammo
Is it the better ..more expensive... kind.
Ive heard if you turn the Glock ever so slightly...to the inside of whichever hand you shoot with. It takesaway that angle some dont like.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom