XDM 9mm or Glock 19 which would you buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to make the same decision a while back and I had them side by side at the store. I kept going back and forth between the two but at the end of the day I bought the XD because it felt better in my hands. That was the best shooting gun for me so I bought a buddy's XD 45 and it was just as good for me. I sold them both and bought a 1911.

jamesfpop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Gen I or II G19 sold it at a gun show in 97 for two reasons. Too much barrel flip and could not point shoot it due to grip angle.
Also, the biggest influence was firing a sig 9mm right after emptying a mag at 25 yards!!!
You need to settle this argument with your inner self at the range before throwing cash at a person willing to sell you either type pistol.

Your $500 pistol money will be better spent if you fire multiple firearms at the rental range, then go throw your money down on the best fit for your anatomy.

Don't base your decision on a forum of opinions. I've shot many guns before and after the g19, but the Glock is not a bad choice just does not fit my hand.
Check out M&P9, SR9, SIG XXX, XD, XDm, PX4, Taurus 1911 in 9mm, & G19.
JP

Latest posts

Top Bottom