XDM 9mm or Glock 19 which would you buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all.

Im in the market to purchase a XDM 9mm or a Glock 19.

Which would you buy and why?

Thanks for your answers.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gen4 Glock 19. The Glock's won't pinch your pinky finger with a magazine extension attached. The Glocks won't rust with their nitration process. More parts and accessories for Glocks. I can go on and on and on and I have a company which specializes in Glock enhancements. Also, when you're with your buddies you can always say "Time to rock out with your Glock out!" You can't do that with an XD.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned the XDM9, XD9, and still own a G19 and G26. The XDM is a nice gun, but it is harder to carry. I would go with the G19. If later you decide you do not like it, G19s are very easy to sell.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an XDM 5.25, so I really can't comment too much on the glock. I do, however, really like my XDM. I wouldn't carry it though, it's a bit big for that...

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems Like the Glock 19 wins and is quite a bit cheaper. Seems like this could be a no brainer. I have shot my brothers G19. It shoots very nice.... Guess Ill try to find me one of those.

Thanks for the replies folks.

J

Jckellison

G19 - it goes bang everytime. Front sight, press.

Not to say the XD isn't reliable, they are just as much. But in the moment, when stress and adrenaline flow, that mechanical safety doesn't switch itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom