XDM9 3.8" Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my new XDM9 3.8" Compact out today (I have had it for a week and just took it out, that was a long week waiting :D) I just thought I would leave a quick review about it.

This is by far one of the best "Compact" handguns I have owned to date, it is well balanced, has a giant capacity, and shoots smooth. For anyone who was worried about getting the XDM because of the reviews about trigger pull, go out and try shooting one before shying away from it. The grip is perfect for my hands and the flush mount magazine didn't seem to feel as uncomfortable as the Glock 27 I had a month ago. Even my wife loved shooting (she used to only want to shoot the rifles and the 1903 colt .32acp) she could not say enough about the fact that the trigger pull was smooth and she was able to get back on target quickly.

In fact she liked it so much that we took her S&W Bodyguard .380 and traded it in towards the new 5.25" Comp XDM9.

Latest posts

Top Bottom