Ya’lls kids!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggest problem is most kids that age have parents of age where those older greats were departed before they even started school and are in that age of know it alls. They revel in showing how they know it all, especially when when they clueless. So, in most instances their children will be clone know it alls.

Ask anyone under 30 the significance of 9-11 and most can't tell you.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m seriously worried a out todays kids and how you guys as parents are doing a suck egg job of teaching them.

I was in church today and one of the local kids that graduated in May was talking to me and another fella, he was jacking his jawbone and talking crap.

I told him I’m fixing to show you why Chuck Norris crosses the street when he sees me coming.

The kid says” I don’t know Chuck Norris, does he go to church here”? The other fella we were talking to says I bet he doesn’t know who John Wayne is either.

The kid asks who is John Wayne? Didn’t know whether cry or start the prayer session early. 😳😳
I'll never forget this because it really cracked me up. Years ago, when I moved to Ponca I was in a small store and there was a picture hanging up near the checkout counter of a blonde headed guy in a karate outfit. The picture was taken from a distance across a large room full of like dressed people. I was looking at the picture and the store owner (a woman) said "That's my son Chuck" I said "Chuck Norris" and in a pissed off voice she said "No! Chuck Hunter". I guess he was a local instructor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll never forget this because it really cracked me up. Years ago, when I moved to Ponca I was in a small store and there was a picture hanging up near the checkout counter of a blonde headed guy in a karate outfit. The picture was taken from a distance across a large room full of like dressed people. I was looking at the picture and the store owner (a woman) said "That's my son Chuck" I said "Chuck Norris" and in a pissed off voice she said "No! Chuck Hunter". I guess he was a local instructor.
Chuck Hunter and I were friends and hunted together many times. His wife was also a black belt in a couple of degrees.
She told me the family disagreements were epic. The Bruce Lee fights in the movies were similar. :laugh6:
OMG, she was a beautiful woman. I pity the fool that tried to hit on her and didn't take the advice to back off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom