ya'll really aren't buying Steel case .223 for .75+ are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
holy jeesus and new guys. Anyhoo, my .223/5.56 weaponry would sit before I paid that **** for steel case ammo that last year was .22/rd....glad I bought the hell out of it then. I can't bear to sell any since currently it can't be replaced but S O B this is some crazy stuff. It does make me want more ammo the more I think about the lefts desire to limit anything, Lol.

it may be about time to go ahead and finish the 3k primed 5.56 cases i set up 6 months ago. Hell if I had a lead handloader my time is worth it to do them than pay ridiculous $$ for that mess.

Rant over, I know, I am beating a dead horse.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
after obummer years I learn't and stocked up during Trump's term and I still wish I had bought more.
if your old enough and wise enough to know at about .22/rd, is about as cheap as it could get, then buy it every chance you can at whatever qty. Goes for anything you shoot or reload for. buy it cheap, stack it deep.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are
More than one, that’s the highest so far. Ammo seek and wiki-arms says that is going rate and perhaps it is, IF you have none, but I ain’t paying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are
More than one, that’s the highest so far. Ammo seek and wiki-arms says that is going rate and perhaps it is, IF you have none, but I ain’t paying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ain’t either. There are several WAY overpriced ads in our classifieds alone.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a tough choice both for the seller and the buyer. If you had a pickup you knew you could sell for say 10 grand under what circumstances would you sell it for 5 grand? What determines exactly what a fair price is when it's the only game in town, half way between what it was selling for a year ago and today? I really do not think we will get back to 2019 prices anytime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom