ya'll really aren't buying Steel case .223 for .75+ are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
its called FOMO.
Its just like trading stocks man...prices are going up like crazy getting pumped by everyone so people on the sidelines get swept up in the action and buy in right at the tippy top lol...then prices come down and they are left bagholding their position (goods) at about a 50% loss in value lol.

I will say, however, that this time is without a doubt the worst i have ever seen. People are scared, People have been burning down cities for the past year, Citizens stormed the US Capital, the Biden administration is the most anti gun in recent history...maybe ever in US history...

So what im getting at is sure im going to poke fun at you poor folks that caught with your pants down having to pay silly prices for ammo...but I get it and if i didnt have plenty would probably be in a scramble to load up right now as well.
yeah, FOMO about sums it up. I'm ready to swoop in on those bagholders once this has all panned out though. I've got some reloading to start up and a lifetime supply of ammo to buy so I never have to buy again.

I kind of feel like this scare, combined with the obama years has turned me in a different direction with shooting anyways. I used to go out and burn through rounds in semi autos like I was back in the Corps. Now days I find myself gravitating more towards bolt guns and revolvers. I still get the quality time without as much quantity.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its called FOMO.
........I will say, however, that this time is without a doubt the worst i have ever seen. People are scared,

I think people are scared this time too because of what Biden has said he wants to do whether he can get it done or not, it's been put out there. Background checks, taxes, or licensing just to buy ammo, and not being able to buy online. Taxing guns and standard capacity magazines like they are an NFA item, registration (which leads to confiscation), putting limits on what people can buy. People are buying anything they can get "just in case" Biden's puppet masters get their way.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain’t either. There are several WAY overpriced ads in our classifieds alone.

One had several comments on it, as it had been relisted multiple times. I logged in this morning to discover I had a warning for bullying. My comment was after several, but all I said was "If it hasnt sold in minutes or hours on here, and has been relisted, your way to high." I guess I hurt his feelers?

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One had several comments on it, as it had been relisted multiple times. I logged in this morning to discover I had a warning for bullying. My comment was after several, but all I said was "If it hasnt sold in minutes or hours on here, and has been relisted, your way to high." I guess I hurt his feelers?
Lots of sensitive people and mods here

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a tough choice both for the seller and the buyer. If you had a pickup you knew you could sell for say 10 grand under what circumstances would you sell it for 5 grand? What determines exactly what a fair price is when it's the only game in town, half way between what it was selling for a year ago and today? I really do not think we will get back to 2019 prices anytime soon.

Wished I could give this two likes! Well stated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom