You Just Have to Love "The Bee"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I always thought of Texas as Oklahoma's outhouse, and I grew up in Texas. I guess that is the only way they will ever be sure Texas will beat OU. :P

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you don't know anything about the Babylon Bee?

If you did know, you'd know that "the Bee" is almost ALL satire, and it drives the left nuts.
The world has gotten so crazy/stupid these days, some of the Bee's stories are breathlessly repeated as being factual.
Their stuff is often funny, like the report that Cali Gov. Gavin Newsom announced prize drawings for people there who get the vaccine.
According to the story, the Gov. announced that the grand prize was an all-expense paid move out of that S---hole state, with a free house somewhere else, moving costs paid, etc.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like Buc-ees, and Babylon Bee. The Bee is an equal opportunity satirist. They hit both sides with truly funny presentations. Sometimes you are laughing at “their” idiocy and sometimes you are laughing at the nonsense of our own positions. And Buc-ees, you will never understand until you visit one.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw Buc-ees. They despise truck drivers. To the point of calling cops. Every one of there stores need to be burned to the ground and their owner be denied ANYTHING that has been on a truck...ever...

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gassed up at the Buc ee's at I-35W and HWY 114 (by the big racetrack, just North of Fort Worth on Christmas Eve.

I didn't go inside but it's ginormous. I'm guessing 100 gas pumps easy, at least, with huge amount of parking, and no trouble for a bus or RV to get around. The store was huge to view, but like I said I didn't go in.

It was packed, as I expected, but I was in and out in a few minutes.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But do they sell Cajun meat pies? I stopped at some place called Workmans north of Ft Smith on 71 a couple days ago and theirs were delish.
Gotta go by there again friday and already thinking about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom