You Know What's Dumb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our gun laws are dumb. It's dumb when a guy has to create a stock that allows a weapon to almost function as a full-auto because of the legal, red-tape surrounding owning a full-auto (which also drives prices up which is another way full-autos are regulated). But somehow owning a weapon that has a select fire device thereby enabling the gun to act as it would a full auto - except with better accuracy is a no, no.

I mean, it's all semantics... And it's dumb. And it's just big government tryin to keep the man down. It's so dumb!!!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Madskillz = Conspiracy Brother..."Just another lie, made up by The MAN, to keep a brother down."

We can't have the good stuff... Our founding fathers wanted us to be less equipped in the case another revolution was necessary. This is clear to see in the wording of the 2nd Amendment and in other writings by those fellas.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's dumb is that I, who am a life long law abiding citizen of the USof A and former FFA holder, have to endure a 3 business day wait every time I buy a firearm from a FFL holder, while Bad Bart who robs liquor stores and ravages women and children can go get a gun any time he wants. That's what's dumb. It's dumb that I'm the one getting 'punished'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom