You Know What's Dumb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, like they say on the road signs all around Tulsa;

Up with the trees, down with the man!

The down with the man part is implied, but we all know it's there.

Yeah! Up with the trees!!!! Stick it to the trees!

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a few comments;

allan lad said on the movie (Shane) " a gun is a tool, nothing more.
A famous quote from the US marines (God bless them) is "My rifle is not a weapon, I am the weapon".
Dr's kill more people everyday than guns do but there is no gov. mandate to have a background check to go to a dr.
Up in the "blessed NE" and the "wonder world of CA" more people are killed with ice picks and baseball bats than with guns but you can go to any superstore and buy either right then.

the problem is people, we need to regulate people, not the impliments by which stupid people commit ignorances with. I personally think that the NCIC system should be held liable for the AZ shooting that happened in recent history. That wack job bought his gun legally and passed the background check

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's dumb is that I, who am a life long law abiding citizen of the USof A and former FFA holder, have to endure a 3 business day wait every time I buy a firearm from a FFL holder, while Bad Bart who robs liquor stores and ravages women and children can go get a gun any time he wants. That's what's dumb. It's dumb that I'm the one getting 'punished'.

Is it any wonder that someone that looks like this:

image.php

Has to wait 3 days to buy a gun.

Hey! Fair is Fair...

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you all need is my benevolent guidance in every aspect of your existence. Only then will you realize the peace and security you so desperately seek. Uncle JB cares for you and knows what is in your best interests.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for; some would say we are already headed that direction.

How else do we fix the problem if we don't regulate the people ?? if you have a fulty wire in a circut then remove that wire from the circut and everything is good again. Mabey I can clarify my previous comment with an edited comment, "We need people with common sense and transparent agendas to regulate people within the guidelines of the constitution"

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But 15" barrels a much more deadlier than 16" barrels!!!! As dumb as they are I wouldn't mind 16" barrels and semi autos as long as I could get a suppressor at Wal-Mart or something without sending $200 and paperwork off and waiting months to get it. We have to have mufflers on our cars but we can't have them on guns? WTF? **** blows my mind.... Who the hell makes all these ridiculous and complicated laws anyway, they sure are douche bags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom