You Know What's Dumb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely correct! And it's so dumb!!!

There must be some profit in there somewhere made by someone... Or the fact that it further inhibits our ability to flex our 2nd Amendment muscles as intended. or Both.

there is profit there. its called "Compliance parts" made by US companies

But 15" barrels a much more deadlier than 16" barrels!!!! As dumb as they are I wouldn't mind 16" barrels and semi autos as long as I could get a suppressor at Wal-Mart or something without sending $200 and paperwork off and waiting months to get it. We have to have mufflers on our cars but we can't have them on guns? WTF? **** blows my mind.... Who the hell makes all these ridiculous and complicated laws anyway, they sure are douche bags.

you can blame the 1934 NFA for the regulation of silencers. And blame FDR as well as the mafia and the St. Valentines day massacre. They put silencers on the NFA act to discourage poachers supposedly.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How else do we fix the problem if we don't regulate the people ?? if you have a fulty wire in a circut then remove that wire from the circut and everything is good again. Mabey I can clarify my previous comment with an edited comment, "We need people with common sense and transparent agendas to regulate people within the guidelines of the constitution"

Good luck with that. I understand you have well-meaning motives, but our government has anything but "common sense" and "transparent agendas". Letting our corrupt bunch have any more ability to enact Social control (than they already do) is a recipe for disaster.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it any wonder that someone that looks like this:

image.php

Has to wait 3 days to buy a gun.

Hey! Fair is Fair...

My moms always said I was beautiful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom